Wednesday 17 February 2016

February Tag Swap

Good Morning
Its been a long time since I posted, I want to be able to enter some of my work to some of the blog challenges so thought I'd better start practicing. These are the tags I made for the February tag swap over at ukscrappers. The Theme was hearts I used dylusion inks and word text. Wooden hearts glittered with Martha Stewart fine glitter.I used Daniel Torrente heart stamp for the background and stamped Kate Cranes Kate's Angel on acetate and filled the little heart with glitter
I added some fibers and a metal key to tie in with the saying.


5 comments:

  1. Welcome back to blog land..these are beautiful! I love the new blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, the wings on the figures are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty tags, hope to see more of your fab work in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are gorgeous - welcome back to blogging :)

    ReplyDelete