Monday 29 February 2016

Andy Skinners Blog Challenge Bold and bright .... Imagine a world without colour ...

Omg I very nearly didn't post this after I looked at the beautiful entries for Andy Skinners bold and bright blog challenge that have already entered. This is my first attempt at a mixed media canvas using DecoArt media Fluid Acrylics and such likes with in the range. So for all the newbies or not so polished peeps scared to show their work this is for you lol.

 .
I wanted to push myself to do new techniques. I used Andy's Tando Art Owl Stencil,DecoArt  Modeling Paste, Crackle Paste and media Fluid Acrylics as well as interference gold..
It certainly isn't a master piece but its bold and bright 



The products I used 



Thanks for looking ...........



6 comments:

  1. I am most certaily a newbie- well done for entering, always scarey the first time - It looks Gorgeous by the way. Good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We must stick together and be seen lol xxx

      Delete
  2. It's superb! Lovely pages! I'm off to discover the challenge you are talking about as its a new one to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassie - I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad you didn't hold back. This is a GREAT entry (in my humble opinion)! I love this. The colors are BRIGHT and love the way that they graduate across the page in different hues. Plus... yourtextured owl is totally YUMMY - just too cute! Truly a treat to see! Thanks bunches for sharing - FOR SURE!!!! j.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thank you so much it's lovely to have such a lovely comment xx

    ReplyDelete